This is my second legacy story. My first one, The Withersby Legacy went kaplunk when my game started acting weird when I installed a new world. However, you can still read it here if you want. I am not by any means be following any specific rules, but of my own. I find it easier and far less stressful this way. For once in my life, I would just like to get through an entire legacy before I begin to lose interest. So keep your fingers crossed for me. Please!🙂
The Life & Times of the Willows begins with the founder, Corrina Willows who is the product of something so evil, she finds it difficult to deal with what she remembers from her past. As she sets out to start her own journey of new beginnings in a new town, she will meet new people and find herself in perplexing situations that she never thought she would ever find herself in. Will she be able to bury her grisly past into the ground or will she allow her distrustful heart to consume her future?
Warning: This story contains some NSFW pictures, profanity, and adult situations. If you are offended by these things, then I suggest you don’t read any further.
How I Play:
- This is a free-play, stress-free legacy. I don’t play by any rules.😉
- I give credit to every custom lot, Sim or pose I use in my story.
- I don’t use any gender-preference cheats, such as apples, watermelons or ambrosia.
- I do use cheat codes and mods and they are:
- testingcheatsenabled true
- moveobjects on
- hideheadlineeffects on
- StoryProgression by nraas
- MasterController by nraas
- Woohooer by nraas
- I don’t use any other type of Sims, except for human Sims.
- I don’t use a point system.
- I do NOT choose the heirs! I create a poll for my readers to vote.
Generation Heirs Thus Far: